Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Shortcut Typing is here!!!!

Do you have any idea how exciting this is?!?!

Once upon a time, I had a Blackberry, they were practically the only smart phone that worked at one time in 2007. I did not like it. But there was ONE FEATURE on Blackberries that I have yet to seen duplicated that I always loved: shortcut typing. With shortcuts, you can program different shortcuts to display whatever words you like! IE: type "mon" and "Monday" appears!

This is ideal for everyone who sends even a few texts a day or ANY emails! I create shortcuts for every word I can think of! "u" becomes "you"... "c" becomes "see", and so on! Now you can type in the lazy ways you like to, but your emails and texts will appear with proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization! AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment